My Most Used Gear
Bright Light Device
- I'll use bright light glasses every morning to wake me up
- I use this one when I'm traveling since it can plug into my laptop.
- I use this and this when it's a dark day out to increase cognitive function and mood.
Galaxy Note 8
- I use the Galaxy Note 8 everyday as it is very handy for traveling and doing research/taking notes on the go.
- I use the Joovv Light Max Combo on my whole body in the morning, evening and after working out to increase my energy levels and speed up repair.
LightCure Light Force Pro
- I use this once or twice a week, totaling 3000j per week on my head.
Nervana Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- When I use this I get very focused on what I'm working on and relaxed at the same time.
- Use code "LHE" for 15% off
- I use this one to help with hypoxia.
- I use the Panasonic GH5 to shoot my videos now. I used to use the RX10ii, but have upgraded.
- I also use it with the Olympus 12-40mm f2.8.
- I use this as a replacement for lymphatic breathing.
- I will also set this up to jump and work at the same time.
Standing Desk with Adjustable Height
- This desk makes it easy to work on and supports up to 200lbs.
- I use the "ultimate" package" on all parts of my body.
- Air Purifier - great for allergies
- Arm Massager
- Back Massager - great for back pain. Here is a vibrating back massager.
- Cupping Set
- Double Head Massager
- Green Glasses - great for general pain
- ICES/PEMF device. I use the A9b model. (Nervana works better IMO)
- Infrared Heat Lamp
- Infrared Mat
- Infrared LED + Cord - 660nm
- Infrared Pants/Shirt
- Infrared Sauna
- Intranasal Laser - 630nm great for sinus allergies
- Joovv Infrared Panels
- Massage Blades
- Massage Oil
- Massage Table
- Neck Massager
- Ozone Generator
- Portable Sauna
- Steam Sauna
- Tens Unit
- Trigger Point Massager
- VibraCool (Alternative)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow
- Blackout Curtains
- Black Tape
- Blue Blocking Film - It's great for covering blue from screens, since Flux doesn't get rid of all the blue.
- Blue Blocking Glasses (Version 2, Version 3, Version 4, Clip-On)
- Blue Blocking Light Bulbs
- Bright Light Device - Portable, Large, Extra-Large, Hat, USB (great for BDNF)
- Ear Plugs
- EarthPulse - It works, but I didn't feel the biggest effect. It works with some.
- EMF Blocking Cap
- EMF Blocking Clothing
- EMF Blocking Sheets
- EMF/RF Meter
- F.lux - Reduces blue light pixel use from computers
- Grounding Mat
- Iris - Reduces blue light similarly to Flux
- Magnetico Sleep Pad
- Mattresses: - Casper, Tuft and Needle, Zinus Sleep Memory Foam
- Red Glasses (blocks out blue and green)
- Red Light Bulbs - low amounts of electricity, obviously there isn't any blue in it.
- Sleep Mask
- Spectrum Glasses
- SR1 Sleep Device - It's great for on the go or a quick nap; it works well when I get the placement right.
- UVB Lamp
- Visual Spectrum Glasses
- Wake Up Alarm
- Blood Pressure Cuff - I like to use this when testing any new supplement or device.
- Dumbbells (lighter set)
- Elevation Training Mask - helps simulate a hypoxic condition
- Exercise Bike with Desk - You can work and workout :)
- Exercise Mats
- Hand Exerciser
- Inversion Table
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Power Cage w/ Bench
- Push Up Bar/Pull up Bar (Chip Up Bar)
- Pulse Oximeter
- Standing Desk alternative (One I use)
- Super Bands (I use the orange and black mostly)
- Treadmill Desk
- Wrist Exerciser
- Yoga - Blocks / Bolster / Mat / Mat Strap / Stretching Strap / Towel
- Berkey Filtration System - Great for filtering your water without having to hire a plumber.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Elevated Cooking Utensils - Great for not letting your spatula touch the counter.
- Fruit Infuser
- Glass Bottle
- Glass Cups
- Glass Mugs
- Glucose Monitor
- Ice Cream Maker
- Kombucha Maker
- Keto Strips
- Laser Thermometer
- Ninja Blender
- Ph paper
- Pressure Cooker
- Tea Infuser
- Vitamix Blender
- Audio Interface
- Galaxy Note 8
- G7 (4K, comes with basic lens, I don't use)
- GH4 (4K)
- GH5 (newest camera)
- GoPro 5 (4K)
- Headphones with Mic (USB)
- Light Setup
- Metabones Speed Booster
- Olympus 12-40mm f2.8
- Portable Lights
- Portable Tripod
- Reflector (awesome for traveling)
- RX10ii (4K)
- SD Card
- Sigma 18-35mm f1.8
- Shotgun Mic
- Webcam (HD)
- Wireless Mic
I have an android, but I've listed similar ones for iOS too.
- AllTrails (iPhone / Android)
- Amazon Kindle (iPhone / Android)
- Brain N-Back (iPhone / Android)
- Breath2Relax (iPhone / Android)
- Classic Simon (iPhone / Android)
- CRON-O-Meter (iPhone / Android)
- Dminder (iPhone / Android)
- Eidetic (iPhone / Android)
- Essential Anatomy (iPhone / Android)
- Evernote (iPhone / Android)
- Hopper (iPhone / Android)
- Hotel Tonight (iPhone / Android)
- Lose It! (iPhone / Android)
- Lumosity (iPhone / Android)
- Math Tricks (iPhone / Android)
- NeuroNation (iPhone / Android)
- PayPal (iPhone / Android)
- Quora (iPhone / Android)
- Reddit (iPhone / Android) - I prefer using reddit is fun
- Skype (iPhone / Android)
- Stitcher (iPhone / Android)
- TED (iPhone / Android)
- Twilight (Android) - the one for iPhone is built in, but sadly doesn't block out blue enough
- Vocabulary Builder (iPhone / Android)
- 2048 (iPhone / Android)
- Anti-Motion Sickness Glasses (they are also in white) - great for reading in the car or on a boat without getting nauseous. They are used by astronauts in NASA.
- Back Support - Really good for posture
- Bass Backpack
- Bandages - good to use with the PEMF device (like wrapping it on your belly)
- Book Stand
- Chair - Inside/Outside
- Collapsible Backpack
- Computers - laptop when traveling and a souped up mini ITX desktop when editing/gaming.
- Deodorant - Men's / Women's
- Digital Scale
- Disposable Gloves
- Enema Bag
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Mouthwash - natural
- Nasal Spray Bottle
- Pill Dispenser
- Sling Pack
- Squatty Potty
- Temperature Gun
- Toothpaste - natural, no toxins