Is there information missing?
Are you still looking for answers to your health problems?
I only put about one third of the information I know into the blog posts.
This isn't because I want to hide anything, but because I don't need huge textbook like posts.
I also realize everyone's needs are different so I develop a plan of action around each individual's lifestyle, needs, preferences, etc.
For example, I professionally consult with physicians, scientists (geneticists, etc), and clients internationally, whom have different goals.
If necessary, I will also do research on a case-by-case basis.
Set Up An Appointment
Consults are held via Skype – Skype can be downloaded here.
When I consult, I give my opinion, not medical advice. - See more: disclaimer
I have successfully helped physicians and clients with:
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Attention Deficit Disorders
- Brain Fog and Neuroinflammation
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (including Biotoxin Illnesses)
- Gut Issues (including Candida, Crohn's, IBS, SIBO, Dysbiosis, and Food Intolerances)
- Histamine and Mast Cell Disorders
- Hormone Imbalances
- Insomnia and Circadian Rhythm Issues
- Liver Issues and Cirrhosis
- Low Motivation Problems
- Lyme Disease
- Migraines and Headaches
- Mold Issues
- Multiple Chemical/Environmental Sensitivities
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Skin Disorders (including Eczema, Psoriasis, and Vitiligo)
- Stroke, Concussions, and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Weight Loss/Weight Gain
Why I Don't Accept Insurance
Well first of all I'm not a doctor, but I am well educated, past most doctors in the US.
Also there are many problems with insurance:
- You receive limited coverage
- There can be unnecessary care
- Care deemed by insurance may actually cause harm to the patient rather than helping
- Insurance may waste a lot of your time and money
- There is lack of transparency
- You are restricted to what insurance deems necessary, not the physician or health care provider
Non-insurance (private-pay), although not for everyone, is the future of health care because when you are not bound by insurance:
- You receive higher quality standards of care and services
- There are no mandatory diagnoses required to provide help
- We (you and I) may have a better relationship
- There are no session limits
- There is a larger scope of treatment
- There is a better standard to privacy and confidentiality
- You receive increased value
- Issues are covered more in-depth