There are two ways to contact me:
- Directly Message Me Here (establish a connection with me on Earn first, I do not respond to randoms on social media)
- Set Up A Consult
I only put about one third of the information I know into the blog posts.
This isn't because I want to hide anything, but because I don't need huge textbook-like posts.
I also realize everyone's needs are different, so I develop a plan of action around each individual's lifestyle, needs, preferences, etc.
For example, I professionally consult with physicians, scientists (geneticists, etc), and clients internationally, whom have different goals.
If necessary, I will also do research on a case-by-case basis.
My database is quite extensive and very organized - I have over 300 textbooks, ~500,000 current studies/reviews, and hundreds of books (nothing older than 2010's).
Set Up An Appointment
Consults are held via Skype – Skype can be downloaded here.
When I consult, I give my opinion, not medical advice. - See more: disclaimer
I have successfully helped physicians and clients with:
- Autoimmune/Inflammatory Issues: CIRS, Autism Spectrum/Attention Disorders, Histamine/Mast Cell Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Schizophrenia
- Brain Injury: Stroke, Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Circadian Rhythm Issues: Insomnia, Entrainment
- Cognitive Issues: Alzheimer's Disease, Dementias, Parkinson's Disease, Brain Fog, Migraines, Headaches
- Detoxification Issues: Chemical/Environmental Sensitivities, Biotoxin Illnesses, Mold Problems
- Gut Issues: Candida, Crohn's, IBS, SIBO, Dysbiosis, Food Intolerances
- Hormone Imbalances: HRT, Menopause Hypo/Hyperthyroidism
- Infections: Lyme, Parasites, and Epstein Barr
- Neurological/Metabolic Issues: Dysautonomias, POTS, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathies
- Psychological Issues: Anxiety, Depression, Low Motivation, Stress
- Skin Disorders: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Vitiligo
- Weight Management: Weight Loss/Weight Gain
Why Private Pay Is Better Than Insurance
Insurance (as well as a lack of education) is one of the biggest limiting factors for a doctor's practice.
I'm not a doctor, but I am very well educated, beyond most doctors in the US.
Insurance can be a huge hinderance in a doctor's practice.
- Care deemed by insurance may actually cause harm to the patient rather than helping
- Insurance may waste a lot of your time and money
- There can be unnecessary care
- There is lack of transparency
- You are restricted to what insurance deems necessary, not the physician or health care provider
- You receive limited coverage
Non-insurance (private-pay) is the future of health care as you are not limited by insurance.
With private pay:
- Issues are covered more in-depth
- There are no mandatory diagnoses required to provide help
- There are no session limits
- There is a better standard to privacy and confidentiality
- There is a larger scope of treatment
- We (you and I) may have a better relationship
- You receive higher quality standards of care and services
- You receive increased value