AC-262,536 And Where To Buy It
AC-262536 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). R
SARMs are synthetic ligands (usually non-steroidal) that ideally act as a full agonist on anabolic organs (creating desirable effects on muscle and bone). R
AC-262536 is a non-steroidal androgen receptor (AR) agonist and in animal studies shows to be highly selective. R
Benefits Of AC-262536
1. Acts On Pituitary Function
AC-262536 can bind to androgen receptors and suppress luteinizing hormone (LH) stronger than testosterone in animal models. R
AC-262536 also can restored AR levels in castrated rats. R
2. Helps With Muscle Growth
AC-262536 can improve muscle growth similarly to testosterone. R
For example, mice injected with AC had muscle growth achieving 66% of the maximum effect reached with testosterone. R
3. May Help Against Prostate Cancer
AC-262536 may have benefits for prostate cancer as it can strongly antagonize the effects of dihydroxytestosterone (DHT) in the human prostate cancer cell (in vitro). R
4. May Help With Alzheimer's Disease
Where To Get AC-262536
No human data has been conducted, but typical users have reported using 10-30mg/day.
AC-262536 had weak effects on the prostate size (14x less that testosterone). R
Studies have only been done on animals and it is a research chemical.
Mechanism Of Action
- 4-(3-Hydroxy-8-aza-bicyclo[3.2.1]octyl)-naphthalene-1-carbonitrile (AC-262536) acts as a partial agonist for the androgen receptor with a Ki of 5nM, and no significant affinity for any other receptors tested.
- In animal studies it produced a maximal effect of around 66% of the anabolic action of testosterone, but only around 27% of its potency as an androgen. R
- AC-262536 shows no binding to other receptors such as steroid receptors estrogen ERs, glucocorticoid GR, mineraloid MR, and progesterone PR. R
- AC-262536 was developed by Acadia Pharmaceuticals.