Restoring Sexual Energy With Suma
Suma is nicknamed "para todo" which means "for all" in Spanish. R
Benefits Of Suma
Suma is a sexual stimulant and can help with erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation. R
Suma contains saponins, which normalize the secretion of hormones and can help with sexual dysfunction. R
3. Has Antioxidant And Anti-Inflammatory Properties
It can also reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines, thus decreasing inflammation. R
4. Is Antimicrobial
It also has shown to have antibiotic and anti-fungal properties to:
5. Fights Cancer
This is because suma enhances the immune system. R
Also, in the liver, suma is able to reduce the amount of scarring during cancer. R
It can also help against lymphoma. R
Suma may worsen eyesight (decreases newly formed blood vessels and angiogenesis in the eyes). R
It may also raise cholesterol levels. R
It most likely doesn't interfere with blood pressure and antiarrhythmic drugs. R
My Experience With Suma
It seems to have anti-depressant effects for me, but only when I focus on positive things.
So it really just seems to enhance what I'm thinking about, so it's partly a nootropic.
I actually become a better dancer (may just be my perception?).
I also notice after a few days if I combine it with progesterone, my sexual energy increases.
Where To Get Suma
Mechanism Of Action
- Suma alters sex hormones in a favorable way (stronger for men).
- It protects cells in the gut and skin from excessive inflammation.
- It does this simultaneously while keeping the body's natural antioxidants at normal levels.
- Pfaffia has Allantoin, β-ecdysterone, β-sitosterol, daucosterol, germanium, nortriterpenoids, pantothenia acid, pfaffic acids, pfaffosides A-F, polypodine B, saponins, stigmasterol and stigmasterol-3-o-b-d-glucoside. R R R R
- Beta-sitosterol inhibits the absorption of cholesterol and increases estradiol-17beta. R
- Beta-ecdysterone increases acetylcholinesterase. R
- Pfaffia increases testosterone more than it does estrogen and progesterone. R
- Saponins in pfaffia are also found in panax/red/korean ginseng. R
- Pfaffia helps the cells maintain levels of glutathione. R
- It reduces myeloperoxidase, IL-1β, TH1 cytokines (INF-γ and TNF-α) and TH2 cytokines (IL-6). R
- In the gut, it reduces oxidative stress and CRP colonic levels (reducing IL-1β, INF-γ, TNF-α and IL-6). R
- It increases macrophage numbers. R
- It stops the cell cycle in the S phase and induces apoptosis via caspase-3 activation. R
- In the skin, pfaffia reduces PGE2, LTB4, and histamine and increases SOD. R
- It also appears to reduce melanin under the eyes. R
- Suma goes by many names such as Hebanthe paniculata, Gomphrena paniculata, G. eriantha, Iresine erianthos, I. paniculata, I. tenuis, Pfaffia eriantha, Xeraea paniculata, Brazilian ginseng, pfaffia, para toda, and corango-acu. R