Video (external) is on youtube here.
How To Regulate The Thyroid
How To Measure Thyroid Function
Starting 3 hours after waking:
- Take body temperature (with oral thermometer)
- Repeat every 3 hours (3 times a day) for several days
- Take average measurement
If your temp is consistently below 98.6º + you have symptoms of a slow metabolism then you may be suffering from Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome.
How To Fix Thyroid Function
Fixing Wilsons Temperature Syndrome with Wilson’s T3 Protocol consists of:
- Using T3 (prescribed by doc) to reduce TSH, T4, and RT3 - allow for homeostasis
- Preferably use a sustained T3 (compounded)
- Use T3 until body temperature (above) is back to normal and symptoms are better
More Info On Dr. Wilson
See more about Dr. Wilson's at www.wilsonssyndrome.com